By purchasing tickets to one of the Grand Bellevue Rail Dining or Holiday Train Experiences, each ticket holder agrees to comply with the following conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in the refusal of passage or removal from the property.
• Guests are not allowed on coach steps or vestibules while the train is in motion unless instructed to by a authorized representative of the railroad.
• Guests shall board and de-train only at designated doors that are attended by railroad staff and will not attempt to board or alight from a train while it is in motion.
• Passengers will not climb on locomotives, railroad tracks, and all railroad equipment except for passenger cars in the train unless accompanied by an authorized representative of the railroad.
• Passengers understand that children must be supervised at all times and must be accompanied by an adult when passing through the train.
• Passengers will not smoke in the buildings or on the trains.
• Passengers agree not to bring outside alcoholic beverages onto railroad property.
• Passengers agree that this railroad shall not be held responsible for delays, submission, or cancellation of its trains.
• Passengers acknowledge we may refuse passage to, or remove any passenger who appears intoxicated or whose behavior becomes unsafe or objectionable to fellow passengers or railroad representatives at any time.
• Passengers agree to follow the boarding and seating instructions given by any railroad representative, and understand that late arrivals may result in separated seating or missing the train.
• Passengers understand that non-service animals are not permitted on the property.
• Passengers understand that the Newport & Narragansett Bay Railroad may change motive power, equipment, schedule, and menu without advance notice.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.trainsri.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not share, sell, or rent this information to anyone. We use an outside ticketing company to process orders and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an order for tickets.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To purchase tickets, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or the websites of our third-party ticketing and payment services, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.